Are you considering the option of selling online? Looking for the best website builder in Singapore? Here are the 5 top website builder solutions to take into consideration!
So, you’ve decided to sell online, however, you have no idea how to get started? It seems easy, considering the fact that many Singaporeans are selling items online.
The best and easiest way to start selling online is to take advantage of the ecommerce platforms available. But, with so many ecommerce platforms available in Singapore, you are having troubles choosing the best one. If you are feeling this way, don’t worry because we have done the hard work for you – we have chosen the top 5 websites builder solutions in Singapore:
- Shopify: This is one of the best ecommerce website builders on the market. It helps you sell your items on their website, physical store or social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and others. With the option to customize the look and feel of your store, you can promote your brand and sell to customers from all over the world. You can choose from over 200 templates, there are no transaction fees, there are numerous features to choose from, and your data and your customers’ data is secure.
- WooCommerce: This is just another global ecommerce website builder. Lots of WordPress themes integrate with WooCommerce meaning your store can easily be an extension of your site. You can create your own account free of charge.
- Qoo10: This is a very popular choice among all Singaporeans businesses. It is suitable for all kinds of products including fashion for women, men, electronic gadgets, sports goods, beauty products, home products, and more. If you want to sell your products on this platform, you have to register, build a store, choose a theme, and start selling.
- Redmart: This is one of the first online grocery stores in Singapore. The platform is known for its user-friendly features, easy navigation, and amazing layout. This platform has enabled customers to have a convenient shopping experience for purchasing the things they need without leaving their home. If you are interested in selling groceries online, this is the solution you are looking for.
- Lazada: If you specialize in designing home decor or apparel for men and women, Lazada is the platform you are looking for. You can sell on this platform and reach potential customers in Singapore and all over the world.
What do you think? Which platform is best for your online store?